Saturday, May 30, 2009

Back from the British Isles

Tonight, David returned from a week of North Sea training in Scotland, where he had to do lots of scary safety exercises like this. Yikes!

He brought back some souvenirs, respectively...
      
a liter of single malt duty free Glenmorangie for him, and a year's supply of UK Cadbury's for me. Does that man know me, or WHAT? I put my sunglasses next to the giant chocolate bar so you could see the size - each one of those things weighs over two pounds!

Anyway, tomorrow we're going to the last day of the 2009 Ithaca Festival to hear live local music in Stewart park, and have some much needed fun. And on Monday, as Tony Kushner said, "The Great Work Begins..." (although, if memory serves, I'm pretty sure he was referring to work that's far more profound than installing flooring...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!