Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Why Am I So Excited By A Dishwasher?

OUR NEW DISHWASHER IS HERE!!! Just installed today! We got the new Energy Star Model of the Whirlpool Quiet Partner III.

I was going to try to think of a joke about how, between me & David, he would probably be considered the "Quiet Partner" because I'm the one who never shuts up... But I can't think of anything funny about the fact that I just compared my soulmate to a dishwasher.

Here's an update about my Quiet Partner...
The ship he's working on right now is heading to a fjord-bordering town in Norway called Voss, then they're actually going back to Aberdeen, Scotland. And then they're somehow making their way over to a port town in Germany, where he'll fly out of when he comes home the 2nd week of September.

This is the vessel he's stationed on, in case you were curious...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!