Saturday, June 19, 2010

Audi Endorsement

As I keep looking at the pictures in my post below, I can't help but think... Wow. That car still looks like a car! I mean, the vehicle is totaled in every possible way, yet the frame retained it's basic shape even after a hard swerve and a flip, crashing into a mailbox, and rolling 4 times. And that well-built frame has a lot to do with why I'm still here.

So I say:  If you are in the market for a car, you can't go wrong with choosing a used Audi like we did. Even one thats 12 years old (like Minnie was) can keep you safe in a major situation. I'm living proof.

2 comments:

  1. ...And photos of Hatchback Hilda? Your great grandmother's name (Grandma Helen's mother) was Hilda. She will keep you safe. Give your new car the name of your choice. Any name is ok from both me and grandma(Grandma's Austrian name was Herta - Hatchback Herta?- pronounced Hairta, not Hurt-a)as long as you are safe and alive. Thanks G-D for AUDI's!!! Dem Chermans knows deir cars. Love to BOTH OF YOU!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post about best cars and it will be give more information those people who such a need.

    Land Rover Kent & used audi for sale in kent

    ReplyDelete

Comment here!